Automotive Sales Representative
Honda of Thousand Oaks is seeking a talented Automotive Sales Representative to join our sucessful team! Please apply if you want to earn a lot of money, join a great culture, and reward your future self!
We are one of the top performing Honda dealerships and a top producer in Southern California. As a family-owned dealership, we operate with a keen focus on providing top-notch customer experiences.
Does this appeal to YOU? We offer one of the most aggressive automotive sales pay plans in the automotive industry - no experience necessary! Interviews are by appointment only -- Submit your resume today!
We welcome applicants with a background in many professional fields. We can train you to be successful, using your skills and expertise from other lines of work. Whether or not you have previous auto sales experience, we would love to meet you!
Benefit Package Includes: Commissions (Bonuses and Performace Rewards), Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k), Advancement Opportunities, and Paid Vacation.
- Self-starter with great people skills
- Customer Oriented
- Desire to succeed
Lot Attendant (Porter)
As a Lot Attendant (Porter) you will be responsible for performing a variety of duties as it relates to maintenance of and service of vehicles. This position will interact daily with the Service Manager, Product Specialist, Support staff and customers. The goal of a Porter in to ensure that our customers are 100% happy with delivery of their car.
- Remove vehicle protective coverings and ID tags prior to returning completed vehicle to customer
- Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Pick up vehicles from and deliver vehicles to storage
- Test batteries of customer vehicles in service drive
- Maintains building and ground as needed
- Assist with shop clean-up and deliveries when needed
- Valid driver’s license and fairly clean driving record (no major violations)
- Ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Must be able to left up to 50 pounds
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Notice to all Applicants: We are a drug free workplace. We perform pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
What will you do?
The Receptionist will support the Service and Sales departments by providing customer relations support, receiving/routing incoming calls, answer basic inquiries and providing follow up to customers in regards to service or sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain confidentiality of company information at all times
- Maintain confidentiality of customer nonpublic information at all times
- Clear, articulate voice along with a professional presence are required
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the phone in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answer incoming calls, transfer calls and/or take messages as necessary
- Page individuals to inform them of telephone calls and/or customer arrival
What are we looking for?
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of relevant work experience in customer service, receptionist/front desk, administrative role.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a team player, professional appearance
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, and 401K.
Business Development Center (BDC) Representative:
The Business Development Center (BDC) Representative answers incoming telephone calls and greets visitors in a friendly, interested, and helpful manner. He or she receives, processes, and coordinates all incoming sales inquiries, showroom floor requests, service requests, and internet queries. In addition, he or she performs clerical and administrative duties for the Sales and Service departments.
The ideal candidate has some post-secondary education or training, previous experience in a similar position (administrative, clerical, call center, customer service, etc.), and a working knowledge of automotive sales/service. He or she must have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong administrative and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Health & Wellness Program, community involvement and company paid vacation and holidays.
- Follow up with prospective customers in response to their email on our website.
- Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel.
- Provides administrative assistance as needed
- Manages all required paperwork and records and prepares documentation (forms, reports, etc.) when needed.
- Receive all inbound service calls and coordinate schedules of service advisors and service appointments.
- Maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benfits to the customer.
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with the dealerships standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Provide service or sales management information by completion reports.
- Attend Training Sessions and Meetings as required.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers, and vendors
- Support on-line customers by setting appointments.
- 1+ years' experience required (sales experience preferred).
- 3-6 months of previous professional experience with over-the-phone customer service or sales (Inside Sales, Telemarketing, etc.) a PLUS!
- Excellent telephone, writing and typing skills.
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Automotive experience a PLUS!
- Must be able to work night weekends if needed.
- Must be engaging, inquisitive, curious with an over-aggressive/always willing to help attitude.
- Internet Sales experience a PLUS!
- Must have drive, passion and confidence to be successful.
- A desire and ability to work in a performance and process driven environment.
- Excellent customer satisfaction skills.
- Strong organizational and time management.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self-starter and self-motivator.
- Bilingual a PLUS!